Monday, December 9, 2013

Words to the Beloved Update-Final 12/9/2013

Dearest Beloved,

It brings me great pleasure to share with you that Words to the Beloved, the book whose parent is this very blog, has successfully been released. This past Saturday, December 7th, friends, family and loved ones gathered at the O'Fallon Church of Christ to launch the book.

I must say that it was quite a humbling experience to have so many well wishers take time out of their busy schedules to come and spend a couple of hours with us. There was food, fun, Christmas music and fellowship. It really was a great time. If you were there, you have my heartfelt thanks for sharing this life achievement with me and Michelle.

Now that "The Word" is out, it is my prayer that it will accomplish the work for which it was designed: "...to be the perfect companion to assist you in your devotion, supplement your study, bolster your faith and help you spend time with God at work, home or school."

If you are interested in obtaining a copy, it can be acquired at wordstothebeloved.com, amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com and various other online outlets.

I pray that it will be a blessing to your life.

Committed,

Lee

Here is the link to a few photos I hope you will be able to access: https://www.facebook.com/lee.lewis.7509#!/lee.lewis.7509/media_set?set=a.10152077045104049.576434048&type=3

No comments: