Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Coming Soon!!

Beloved,

It has been nearly a year since my last blog post (Devotional email to some of you).  As many of you know, it started out years ago as a Monday through Friday daily blog and continued to be for 3 years.  It even generated a book!  After that things began to slow, then trickle then stop.  Since we last spoke, my faith and work in the Lord has only grown.  In fact, it is serving in other ways that may be the biggest reason my regular writing ceased.  Every now and then, however, I'll run across a scripture or a situation and think, "I really need to get back to writing these revelations down and sharing them with the family."  Some of you (Michelle, Karen, Cheryl, Gail & Jerry) have encouraged me to resume.  I appreciate your patience, understanding and support.

I am pleased and humbled to tell you that the time has come.  I am committed to resuming the Minister's Meditation at least once a week for at least a year beginning next week.  I hope you are all still out there and still interested. :)  Be sure to share this outreach and encouragement ministry with your friends and acquaintances.  Let us glorify God together.  Who knows?  Maybe there is another book being born.

Increasing in Faith,

Lee

No comments: