Monday, October 21, 2013

"Words to the Beloved" Update

Beloved,

You may have noticed that I have been absent from our devotional for the past couple of weeks. This is the result of two things. First (and simply put) your brother became a little fatigued. There has been much to do in multiple areas of my life (including most importantly, service to the Lord), which prompted me to put the devo on hold.

Second, I have been hard at work on the soon-to-be-published book, "Words to the Beloved." You may remember me mentioning it to you earlier this year.



It has been an amazing journey to put the work together. With the help of a number of very good friends and supporters (not the least of which is the lovely and talented Michelle Lewis), the book has been brought to the brink of release. I have been provided with a proof from the publisher for final edits. I anticipate getting it back to them this week. Soon afterwards, they will give me an expected date of release of which I will inform you immediately.

I solicit your prayers in this endeavor, not that it will sell tons of copies or that I will become famous (neither of which is the goal nor likely to happen) but that God would be glorified by this small effort and that others may be encouraged and led to Him and His word through it.

The devotional will resume tomorrow.

Your brother in Christ,

Lee

No comments: